Independent insurance agents represent multiple insurance carriers. We serve as your personal adviser and help to navigate through the multitude of products from leading insurance carriers. We consult with you to understand your unique situation and listen to your needs while finding the best combination of coverage and service you deserve.
Here are nine great reasons to use an independent agent:
1. Strong Community Background – Having an agent that is actively involved in your surrounding community through the local Chambers of Commerce, Rotary Clubs, hosting annual events and making charity donations to schools and other organizations helps to build stronger bonds. Knowing your agent is out there making those connections shows they are committed to building a strong foundation for themselves as well as for you by being a part of the community.
2. Customer Service Guaranteed - Making sure that you receive the best customer service is our livelihood! We want to make sure all of our clients experience something memorable. The time spent with an agent is more personable and you are a client with value, not just a faceless policy number.
3. Claims Assistant – Using an independent agent opens the door for you to have a voice in your claim. We will contact the insurance carrier to speak to your adjuster and help find repair shops, as well as provide you with the peace of mind knowing you aren’t navigating this unfortunate situation alone.
4. Trusted Adviser – Knowing your agent is just a phone call or email away brings comfort to your policy. We help you to understand how to insure your valuables, for example: purchasing an expensive engagement ring, collectibles or fine art? The insurance carrier may require you to get a separate policy for these items…but that’s a whole different blog. Adding a newly licensed teenage driver onto your policy? We can go over how this will affect your policy and help you makes sense of the curve balls life throws your way.
5. Competitive Rates – Working with an independent insurance agent gives your agent the opportunity to shop your policy and actively review your rates and coverage to ensure you are getting excellent coverage with the best rates in the current market.
6. Listens – Independent agents are able to take more time to focus on your personal needs. Each client is different and having an agent actively listen to what your personal situation is, while tailoring a policy to your life is a unique quality we can provide you with.
7. One Stop Shop - We are able to offer our clients several unique products while helping you to understand what they actually cover. We can help you with critical policies from Earthquake, Flood, Life, Health, Business and everything in between.
8. Navigating Carriers – Independent agents help navigate the unique insurance carrier guidelines as insurance companies not only vary from state to state, but also from carrier to carrier.
9. Security of Personal Data – We have strict guidelines when it comes to protecting client information and utilize personalized software that is made to protect your information.
The freedom Independent Agents have allows us to act on our client’s behalf and with their best interest at the fore front. Not having to follow the “one size fits all´type of policy really opens the door for great customer service and creates a foundation for a lifelong client-agent relationship. The question really is…why wouldn’t you use an Independent Agent?