The season of hot cocoa, bonfires, and sweaters has finally arrived!
~Quick & Easy~
Time: 25 minutes
1 tsp Ground Ginger
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp Ground Cloves
¾ tsp Whole Nutmed
½ cup Granulated Sugar
½ cup Brown Sugar
1 (29-ounce) can Pumpkin puree
2 tsp Lemon juice, freshly squeezed (add after cooking)
1 cup 100% pure Apple Juice
1) In large glass microwavable safe bowl, combine all ingredients (add Lemon Juice later).
2) Cover with loose covering (wax paper or paper towel).
3) Microwave on high for 6 minutes; stir. Cook for an additional 6 minutes; stir. Cook for an additional 3 minutes; stir.
4) Carefully remove hot bowl (use oven mitts), and carefully remove covering.
5) Cool completely
6) Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator.
For more great recipe ideas visit:
Wicked Good Kitchen http://wickedgoodkitchen.com/homemade-pumpkin-butter-quick-easy/