What Should I Know About Insuring an Off-road Vehicle?


There are different insurance packages that are offered to protect you and your off-road recreational vehicle(s). It's important to know which risks are covered and which are excluded. Each policy covers a specific number of perils (events that cause damage to property), this includes situations such as: collision, fire, windstorm, theft, lightning or vandalism.


5 Things to consider:


1)    Property Damage 

Coverage for the damages to the off-road vehicle and it’s parts, as well as the equipment used to transport the off-road vehicle. Property damage coverage can also include equipment that is permanently attached (motor, horn, lights, and fuel tanks).

2)    Personal Liability Coverage  

Coverage that protects you against any claim or lawsuit alleging bodily injury, or property damage to others arising out of ownership, maintenance, or use of the off-road vehicle. 

3)    Personal Effects Coverage  

           If purchased, this may cover personal items (clothing, additional gear, etc). 

4)    Uninsured Off-Road Recreational Vehicle Owners Coverage 

If purchased, this provides coverage for injuries that are resulting from another party whom is uninsured and/or a hit and run.

5)    Medical Payment Coverage 

Coverage for accidental injury to individuals. Medical payment coverage, pays for medical expenses that are incurred by person(s) insured in, upon, boarding, or leaving your off-road vehicle. 

If you have questions about your current off-road vehicle coverage or are looking for new coverage, please call Armstrong Fairway Insurance today at (760)245-2561.

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012

View Mobile Version